Monday, March 12, 2012

3 + 1 = 4

When I was pregnant with L I had no desire to have pregnancy pictures taken. I didn't see the value in it. However, my friend offered to take them for us (for free)... and it turned out to be really fun and a great way to capture that very special time in our family.
.
.
Since we moved, I wasn't sure if it would be an option that I could afford this time around. After asking for local suggestions, and looking at prices.. I was ready to set the timer on our camera and do the best we could with what we had. Thankfully, D has made a connection at school/work with a guy whose wife takes pictures. Blayr doesn't take pregnancy pictures..... YET.
.
.
I was her guinea pig. And I think we both walked away very pleased with the results of her first attempt to capture the baby bump... and a few of the family. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I was sure by the title that this was going to be an announcement post. =)

    ReplyDelete