Monday, February 27, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like BABY!!

We're 4 weeks out from our due date. My mommy gut tells me that she's coming early, but maybe it's the lack of sleep. Now that company is gone, and some of our planned busyness is over we've started to kick it in high gear. Here are a few things we've done in past 2 weeks.
.
Sort and wash all of L's baby clothes, and the new stuff we've received. L's been a big help... helping me sort stuff with stains, taking the tags off the new clothes, and hanging the clothes on the line for the sun to bleach out the milk stains.
D and L went on a special shopping trip to pick out something "OSU" for our newest "OSU Cowgirl." We all know, she'll be an Aggie... but when in Rome....
We also enjoyed a special morning taking maternity pictures this past weekend. Blayr was awesome working with us, and being very patient with L. I haven't gotten but two back. Kinda a sneak peek.... Unfortunately the files are so big, my computer is getting a headache. I'm too tired to work on it tonight... maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment