Monday, February 27, 2012

Our BIG snow!!

Just as our family left, the storm of the year rolled in. We got about 3 inches of snow that lasted a whole day. D stayed home from school so we could really play in it (I wouldn't be much fun for L at this stage in the game). The best part was getting to go sledding down the hill down the road. All three of us took our turns going down, and have video of it. It was hilarious. I don't recommend being 8 months pregnant and going down such a big hill.... but you weren't going to stop this Texas girl from trying out something she's never gotten to do before.
.
I've always loved how magical snow is...even at my age. It's no different for L, and it just makes our hearts smile to see her so excited about something.
.
Enough of my rambling, here's some pictures:
.
Our house & the untouched snow in the front yard. The "untouched" part didn't last long!
.
My Snow Angel.
Pulling her sled (we bought these when we would sled down the desert sandhills in west Texas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment