Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Newborn Photo Shoot

Should I say it again... we are doing things different with our second child? The first pictures I had taken of L were not until she was about two and a half months old. Remember, I wasn't getting out of the house much...let alone camping or having pictures taken.
.
They say that all you have to do for a newborn photo shoot is tank the baby up on milk and you can mold them and shape them to do anything you want. Well, I'm here to tell you that isn't exactly how it works in the real world. We spent 4 hrs taking pictures of K. There are some super cute ones but what you don't see is the squirming, feeding, crying and consoling. Luckily Blayr was super patient and is a quick & efficient photographer. For this to be her first newborn shoot, I think she did mighty fine.

Here are just a few of my favorites of K, 14 days old:





No comments:

Post a Comment